Dooleys Furniture in Ipswich, Suffolk - Buyer beware

Ipswich, Suffolk

I bought a Rattan bentwood chair off this company which fell apart after three months of light use - I sent two emails, which were ignored, so rang and spoke to a surly and obstructive chap who kept repeating over and over again like a parrot that three months was a long time for a chair to last and refused to help. The chair not only became dangerous but I'm guessing I ended up paying £1 a day for the privilege of owning a piece of substandard tat.

Delivery took ages in the first place too. A tinpot bunch of rogues - avoid!!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Dooleys Furniture - Took the money and heard nothing.

This company is a scam I think, I ordered furniture 12 days ago and I have heard nothing. You cannot speak to anyone as you can only leave a message on a BT answer service and they do not respond to any emails.

BE VERY CAREFUL, AND BUY FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!! I am now going to contact the Police and Trading Standards in an effort to either obtain a response or to try and close down their web site as these people are appalling and should not be allowed to advertise a service on line that is false.

I can see lots of recommendations, but how can that be true if you cannot actually speak to anybody........????? Shameful.............

Reason of review: Scammers.

I didn't like: Scammers.

White furniture @ Dooleys Furniture

Update by user Jan 04, 2013

Although I am far away from my home right now but they delivered my furniture at my home on time.

Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2013

May be I am lucky in my first online furniture shopping!

I was looking for some white bedroom furniture for my bedroom.

First I did not get dooleysfurniture and purchased a white desk from a local furniture store. But they did not deliver me on time. Then one of my relatives recommended me dooleys for white furniture. I have ordered them some furniture named white beds, white dressing table, White Display Cabinet.

They delivered my products on their promised time in a safe condition. Their customer service is well as I have got. The price of my purchased furniture is also reasonable. My new purchased furniture looks amazing at my new city apartment.

I can recommend them to anyone else for white furniture and oak furniture. I am also planning to buy a kitchen unit from them.