Update by user Jan 04, 2013

Although I am far away from my home right now but they delivered my furniture at my home on time.

Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2013

May be I am lucky in my first online furniture shopping!

I was looking for some white bedroom furniture for my bedroom.

First I did not get dooleysfurniture and purchased a white desk from a local furniture store. But they did not deliver me on time. Then one of my relatives recommended me dooleys for white furniture. I have ordered them some furniture named white beds, white dressing table, White Display Cabinet.

They delivered my products on their promised time in a safe condition. Their customer service is well as I have got. The price of my purchased furniture is also reasonable. My new purchased furniture looks amazing at my new city apartment.

I can recommend them to anyone else for white furniture and oak furniture.I am also planning to buy a kitchen unit from them.

Had an Experience with Dooleys Furniture?

Comments

Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more